- Rebel IPA – Sam Adams Boston Beer Company – Boston, Massachusetts ABV: 6.5% IBU45
- SweetWater IPA – Sweetwater Brewing Company – Atlanta, Georgia
ABV: 6.3% IBU61
- Warped Wing Hop Smuggler – Warped Wing Brewing Company – Dayton, Ohio
ABV: 6.7% IBU96
- Reposado Pear – Vermont Hard Cider Company – Middlebury, Vermont ABV: 6.9% IBU1
- Smith and Forge – Miller Brewing Company – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
ABV: 6% IBU15
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple – Sam Adams Boston Beer Company – Cincinnati, Ohio
ABV: 5% IBU1
- Madtree Gnarly Brown – Madtree Brewing – Cincinnati, Ohio
ABV: 7% IBU29
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager – Sam Adams Boston Beer Company – Boston, Massachusetts
ABV: 4.9% IBU30
- Guinness Blonde – Guinness Brewing Company – Dublin, Ireland
ABV: 5% IBU21
- KCCO Gold Lager – Resignation Brewery – Austin, Texas
ABV: 5.1% IBU16
- Miller Light – Miller Brewing Company – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
ABV: 4.2% IBU12
Its a Ned Peppers tradition. The Eyedocs of Rock will be returning once again to Ned Peppers February 21st. Tickets are $5 dollars!
Since a local news station refuses to take down its slanderous rendition of last nights events let me clarify. 1- the man that “stabbed” the guy was indeed a homeless man that we would not even let in the bar. 2- there was no fight that “spilled” into the street 3- there was a verbal argument between the man and a customer exiting that turn into a physical situation down the street. 4- the customer that was “stabbed” was cut in the incident down the road not “stabbed” there was no weapon involved 5- there wasn’t even a arrest made.
So in closing, Dayton’s Oregon District is a safe and friendly environment for all of shopping, eating and drinking needs. Sorry for any miscommunications due to one local news source.